My sister was home the other day so we decided to check out the new Marshalls and obviously I could not resist looking at all the different make-up. I ended up finding these two beauties! I can’t get over how … Continue reading
After seeing a lot of “what’s in my bag?” videos on youtube I thought it would be fun to share what I hoard in my bag on daily basis.
- Mini hairspray
- 5 lip products from B&BW, Revlon Lip Butter, Elizabeth Arden lip stick, and a Gosh Lipstick
- Bath & Body Works cashmere & Silk Hand Cream , it smells so good! I always buy the mini’s so I can take them everywhere.
- Tissues. I paid way too much for these, but the cute packaging pulled me in. Also very handy for the fall and winter months.
- An umbrella. I think I just picked this up at Shoppers Drugmart randomly one day because it reminded me of Burberry.
- Blotting papers. I have the Shoppers Drugmart Life brand ones right now because I lost my rice paper ones. 😦
- Leopard print nail file with it’s own case, snazzy.
- A sharpie pen and highlighter for school. Normally there would be two planners and a notebook in here but I took them out for the weekend.
- Small brown wallet. Where this came from i have no idea but it holds all my gift cards and discount cards.
- Coin purse avec Marilyn Monroe.
- Mints/Gum. can’t beat Mint Fishermen’s Friend cough drops.
- Trident Layers. Gotta keep that breath in check.
- Tiny toothpaste. Sort of pointless without a tooth brush though.
I clearly carry too much in my purse, hello back problems! Hope you enjoyed having a little snoop and check back soon for more.