Hello lovelies! I’ve posted in a while. Sorry 😦 I made this wishlist of sorts a while ago because I was having a major window-shopping spree online.
I don’t know too much about TheBalm but their packaging reminds me so much of Soap & Glory. It’s super cute. Anyways I’ve never been able to figure out if Soap & Glory is cruelty free or not, but from what I’ve read I’m fairly certain TheBalm is. Don’t quote me on that ok….just in case.
If I can find some more information about them then these are definitely a few things I would want to try. Here we go…
1. En Root Dry Shampoo: I really would like a good dry shampoo since my hair has a tendency to get extremely oily, especially in spring and summer.
2. En Root Hair Spray: I don’t usually use a lot of hair spray except now that I’m waiting for my fringe/bangs to grow out a good hair spray really is necessary.
3. Strawberry Nourishing Facial Serum: I have a thing for serums and strawberries.
4. Dandelion Skin Brightening Moisturizer: brightening is always a good thing since I never sleep.
5. Rose Face Cleanser: Possible option to replace Proactiv (expensive!) with if it ends up being a good product. It probably smells a lot better too.
That’s everything that I’m hoping to try. Actually I’ve also been eyeing up a couple things from Too Faced… I need to stop.
*Wrote this a while ago and forgot to post! Still looking into these products some more.